Friday, March 28, 2008

Celebrate Earth Hour - PROTEST CLIMATE CHANGE ACTION

Stop action on climate change until scientists get a true handle on what is going on. Celebrate Earth Day by putting your money and passion into true environmental issues. Recycle! Don't Litter! Don't dump your waste into oceans, lakes, and rivers! Ride a bike to work if you can to reduce pollution.

On March 29th, from 8-9 PM, join me by turning on every light in your house and yard to protest climate change action!

ADDENDUM: I heard that the World Wildlife Foundation was sponsoring this. I have donated to WWF before thinking they were concerned with, well, WILDLIFE. I can guarantee I won't be donating again.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm with you on this. I'm going right out and turning off my Christmas lights!

Anonymous said...

^^ LOL at the above poster. You're supposed to turn all of your lights ON, not off. This is a protest to man-made climate change in general, and specifically the Media-spun Earth Hour. What baloney.

My lights will be on!