Sunday, October 21, 2007

The Pendulum between Emotions and Rational Thought

In a previous post, I discussed the audio from a talk about "western values"/universal values and my constant struggle between what is right and wrong.

My parents often talk about the pendulum that swings too far one way or the other in society to correct itself. I have commented on other people's blogs about throwing the baby out with the bathwater. I do think our society has swung too far in the direction of non-judgement in an attempt to throw out past wrongs of society.

Again, if you are considering your view on life and right and wrong, as everyone should, I would urge you to listen and consider that the pendulum is swinging toward evil in this direction as well.




h/t Tolerance (Bumped) - Small Dead Animals

No comments: